Stewed Spinach Omelette.
You can have Stewed Spinach Omelette using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stewed Spinach Omelette
- Prepare 1 of Large Tomato.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Spinach Leafs.
- It's 1 of Large Summer Squash.
- You need 3 of Large Eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan.
- You need 2 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Stewed Spinach Omelette instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Dice Tomatoes. Stew tomatoes over medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Peel Spinach from stems. Add to tomatoes and stew until spinach is soft and wilted..
- Add garlic powder and parmesan cheese to mix. Continue simmering and stirring for another 3 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Set aside..
- Slice summer squash and add olive oil, pepper, and spinach stems. Mix in a large bowl. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for fifteen minutes, turning squash halfway through the cooking process..
- Cook 3 large eggs over medium heat until you have your omelette. (Feel free to add mushrooms, bellpepper, onions, or any other veggies you prefer)..
- Plate omelette and squash. Place stewed tomato/spinach spread on top of the omelette..