Chicken Quesadillas with salsa.
You can have Chicken Quesadillas with salsa using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas with salsa
- It's 250 gr of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground red onion and garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of red paprika (slice it).
- It's 1/2 of Onion (slice it).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of large tortillas.
Chicken Quesadillas with salsa step by step
- Cut the chicken breasts in to dice size.
- Season chicken breasts with red onion, garlic, paprika, chilli, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, and cook it until cooked through.
- Add Onion and Paprika.
- Remove the chicken and place it into a plate.
- Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- If it's already hot enough, place the tortilla in the non stick skillet for 2 minutes, and then flipp it.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the tortilla, followed by chicken, paprika, and onion, and the last add some mozzarella cheese.
- Fold it in half.
- Let it cooked for 3 minutes more each side.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/rTH7JFC_ZEs.