Creamy cheese tortellini. Creamy Asiago Cheese Tortellini - tortellini smothered in a creamy Asiago cheese sauce. A perfect and easy pasta dish. This Creamy Tortellini Soup Recipe is a must for those wanting to warm up this winter.
Used neuchatel cheese and threw some garlic in also halfed the sauce and there. One Pan Creamy Three Cheese Tortellini Recipe You know how much I adore one pan recipes.but did you also know how much I adore CHEESE?! This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and Creamy Tortellini Soup for the win! You can cook Creamy cheese tortellini using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy cheese tortellini
- It's 1 packages of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1 small of bag fresh baby spinach.
- It's 2 can of italian style stewed or diced tomato, drained.
- You need 1 box of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of block cream cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of shredded or shaved parmesan.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlice, minced.
- It's 4 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper to taste.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 large of bunch of fresh basil, about 8 leaves, sliced in strips.
How in the heck are ya? Creamy Tortellini Soup is a flavorful, easy slow cooker meal. Creamy tomato soup with tortellini, sausage, and spinach is slow cooked to perfection. Don't we all love a good tortellini recipe?
Creamy cheese tortellini instructions
- melt butter in a large stock pot, add garlic and let simmer about 3 minutes on low heat to allow the garlic to infuse thr butter.
- increase heat, add flour and stir a few minutes until flour is cooked and a paste is formed..
- wisk in broth and bring to a boil, reduce heat and wisk until thickened.
- stir in drained tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese, basil and simmer until cheese is melted.
- stir in parmesan, reserving some for garnish..
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- while sauce simmers, cook tortellini as package directs, drain.
- spoon desired amount of sauce onto pasta, toss, and garnish with remainder parmesan.
How to Make Spinach Tomato Cheese Tortellini. An easy, delicious recipe for Cheese Tortellini in garlic butter sauce. The Dutch oven is the workhorse of my kitchen. Pull out your biggest spoon for a taste of velvety broth, cheesy tortellini, juicy chicken, and tender vegetables in. It was thick, creamy, loaded with cheese tortellini, and dotted with fresh basil.