AMIEs Pasta with Vegetables.
You can have AMIEs Pasta with Vegetables using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Pasta with Vegetables
- It's 500 grams of pasta (farfalle or fusilli).
- Prepare 1 of medium eggplant, diced.
- Prepare 3 of zucchini (diced).
- It's 1 of medium bell pepper (diced).
- It's 1 of small red onion, (sliced).
- Prepare 400 grams of tomato puree (passata).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of basil leaves.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese.
AMIEs Pasta with Vegetables step by step
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan over low-medium heat. Add the onion and saute until softened. Add the washed and diced vegetables and cook for 10 minutes. Add the tomato puree, salt and pepper and cook for a further 15 minutes over medium heat. Add the basil leaves cut in pieces..
- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions, until al dente. Drain and place in a serving dish. Add the prepared sauce and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss to combine..
- Serve warm, share and enjoy!.