Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza. Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your store, just substitute mozzarella. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Pesto Pizza.
I've been eating a little too healthy lately. Okay, maybe it's not "too healthy". Here is my recipe for Roasted Garlic Chicken & Mozzarella Pizza with Homemade Basil Pesto. You can have Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It's 14 small of black olives.
- Prepare 1 can of pizza crust dough.
- Prepare 1 envelope of pesto sauce mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 2 small of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of italian or mozzerella shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 8 oz of bottle of parmesan cheese.
These Chicken & Pesto Naan Pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. Your ultimate cheesy gooey chicken pesto pizza, with the crispiest crust and a kick from pepper jack cheese. I'm back with the promised ultimate chicken pesto pizza from scratch!
Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza step by step
- Make the pesto sauce mix per pouch instructions, after pesto sauce is made, add enough parmesan cheese to thicken pesto sauce to be used as pizza sauce..
- Chop finely onions, olives, and fully cooked chicken breasts..
- Prepare pizza crust per can instructions and warm to brown a little before adding toppings..
- Add the pesto sauce, then pine nuts, black olives, onions, and chicken as toppings for pizza..
- Put shredded cheese covering over all the toppings on pizza..
- Bake pizza 15-17 minutes at 350°F..
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy!!.
I am clearly on the pizza train here, but I really can't help it. Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce. Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast. If you like a little bite, sprinkle with red pepper flakes. I have a Chicken Pesto Pizza version for you today, that makes use of this quick crust.