Easy Alfredo Bake. Classic Alfredo sauce is combined with linguine and baked to perfection in the crowd-pleasing recipe! We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! Creamy Alfredo Italian Sausage and Gnocchi Bake is a delicious and comforting dinner.
Like most bakes pastas, this baked ziti does require a little pre work, but it's still super easy and simple. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chicken Alfredo. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. You can have Easy Alfredo Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Bake
- It's 1 lb of cooked chicken breast - sliced.
- You need 8 oz of button mushrooms - sliced.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It's 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- You need 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Alfredo sauce is a creamy and smooth white sauce. You can buy it plain, or with added flavors like roasted garlic or cheese. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be What is Fettuccine Alfredo? Try a new twist on Chicken and Dumplings!
Easy Alfredo Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9x13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
Chicken breast, Swiss cheese, peas and Alfredo sauce raise the bar for a creamy filling married with. This Fettuccini Alfredo is one of those recipes that. This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne!