Italian Chicken. Italian-Seasoned Chicken Breasts Recipe One of the easiest ways to add Italian flavor to chicken is to coat it with Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs and serve with an herbed tomato sauce. Take a look at our Italian-inspired chicken recipes, from bakes and risottos to classic cacciatore and parmigiana, pizza, pasta and more. This Italian chicken is coated in a crispy parmesan crust and baked to perfection along with potatoes.
Looking for Italian chicken main dishes? Browse this collection of Italian chicken recipes for everything from lunch ideas to impressive dinner party dishes. Italy's best chefs and bloggers share recipes for pollo alla cacciatora. You can cook Italian Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper cut into chunks.
- It's 1 of yellow or green bell pepper also cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt (optional).
- It's 1 of 14.5 oz. can stewed tomatoes.
An authentic, traditional Italian chicken dish made with simple, quality ingredients is hard to beat. Il pollo is the most popular and versatile main ingredient to choose from and there are literally hundreds. See more ideas about Chicken recipes, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe, the best authentic Hunter Style classic Italian dish of braised It is an authentic Italian hunter style chicken stew, which originally was made with whatever the peasants.
Italian Chicken step by step
- I used a cast iron pot, you can also do this in a crockpot..
- I cut the chicken into chunks and added to the pot with small amount of oil. Cook until no longer see pink..
- Place peppers, onion, garlic on top. Sprinkle the basil, oregano, thyme and sea salt. Pour tomatoes with juice over it all..
- Cook with low flame, lid on until chicken is done and vegetable are soft. I also added a bit of water so it won't dry out. If your doing it in a crockpot on low for 6 hours..
- When done I took out all the meat and veggies leaving the juice, I then added a thickener, once that is done I returned the meat and veggies to heat up. Serve over egg noodles, or your choice..
Italian Chicken, Mushroom, and Zucchini Skillet is a super easy dinner recipe for busy school nights. It features pan seared chicken tenderloins, zucchini and sliced mushrooms in. For a dinner that's sure to please, turn to a classic Italian dish. We've got our favorite classic Italian chicken dishes like chicken piccata, chicken tetrazzini, and chicken. Italian Dressing Chicken Marinade is an Italian Chicken Marinade that doubles as a salad dressing!