Strawberry panna-cotta. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party. It's so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Reviews for: Photos of Panna Cotta With Fresh Strawberry Sauce. I made the Panna Cotta in wine glasses and poured the sauce into shot glasses. Elegant, and refreshing strawberry panna cotta, perfect for summer days. You can have Strawberry panna-cotta using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry panna-cotta
- It's of For strawberry layers -.
- You need 2-1/2 cups of Strawberry.
- It's 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- It's 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare of For Vanilla Layer -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- It's 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Few strawberries and Mint leaves for garnishing.
Watch the video for this recipe STRAWBERRY PANNA COTTA TART - Give the Italian classic pannacotta or Panna Cotta a strawberry make-over with this Strawberry Panna Cotta tart. Easy, creamy and delicious strawberry panna cotta recipe. Perfect no-bake dessert for hot summer days. You need only few basic ingredients to make this beautiful dessert.
Strawberry panna-cotta step by step
- For strawberry layers- Soak gelatin for 10 minutes with water. Then, heat the mixture until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree the strawberry with lemon juice and sugar. Strain the puree..
- Add gelatine mixture and mix well. Prepare 6 individual serving glasses and place them in a mini muffin pan at an angle..
- Carefully pour the strawberry mixture into each glass until almost to the edge of each glass. Reserve remaining strawberry mixture. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until set..
- When the strawberry layer is set, tilt the serving glasses 90 degree to the opposite side in the muffin pan..
- Pour in remaining strawberry mixture and return back to the fridge to set, about one to two hours..
- Vanilla layer- Soak gelatin for 10 minutes..
- Heat milk and cream in a saucepan. Add soaked gelatin and cook for few mins on low heat. Add sugar. Stir and heat until gelatin completely dissolved..
- Remove from heat and add vanilla essence..
- Assemble - Take the individual glasses out of the fridge with the strawberry layers already set..
- Then, pour the vanilla mixture into each glass until almost filled to the top. Return to the refrigerator to chill for another 2 hours, or until set..
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves..
Rose Strawberry Panna Cotta makes a stunning dessert for any occasion. Creamy and delicious Panna Cotta (minus the gelatin) served with Rose & Strawberry Sauce. It is a slightly warmed and flavored cream set into shape using gelatin. The Strawberry Panna Cotta recipe out of our category Panna Cotta! Are you following a ketogenic or low carb diet?