Wholegrain Vegetables Feta Cheese Salad.
You can have Wholegrain Vegetables Feta Cheese Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wholegrain Vegetables Feta Cheese Salad
- Prepare 50 ml of Honey and mustard dressing/ A bit of extra olive oil and salt and pepper (optional).
- It's 1/4 cup of cooked yellow pepper.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Chickpeas (cooked/ can s).
- It's 1/4 Cup of Zucchini (cooked).
- You need 5 Cubes of Feta cheese.
- It's 2 Cups of Baby spinach.
- You need 1 Cup of Italian salad leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cooked pearl barley.
Wholegrain Vegetables Feta Cheese Salad step by step
- Layered the washed Italian salad leaves on a serving plate. Topped with half of the cooked quinoa..
- Layered the baby spinach on top and sprinkles the remaining quinoa..
- Sprinkles the pearl barley, chickpeas, zucchini, and yellow pepper..
- Finally, break the feta cheese with bare hands and sprinkles it on top of the salad..
- Serve as warm or cold with dressing, or with extra olive oil and seasonings, enjoy..