Ham tetrazzini. Ham Tetrazzini is rich, creamy, and cheesy with lots of cubed ham and a few mushrooms and peas. This is an easy, filling family meal that is great for using up leftover Thanksgiving or Easter ham. Ham Tetrazzini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
You may also substitute chicken or turkey in place of the ham. A super-fast weeknight dinner, this Ham Tetrazzini is a spin on the traditional version, and is sure to please the. Ham tetrazzini is made with ham, spaghetti, mushrooms, cream sauce, and Parmesan or Romano cheese. You can have Ham tetrazzini using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham tetrazzini
- You need 8 ounces of spaghetti.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 6 ounces of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 (10.75 ounce) of can condensed cream of chicken soup OR cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of diced ham.
- You need 1 cup of peas (cooked).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Serve this creamy casserole with a salad. Learn how to make Ham Tetrazzini. Sue Mallick with Food City presents a fresh recipe for ham Tetrazzini at Food City's Cooking School. This episode accents a free program featured every.
Ham tetrazzini instructions
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in salted water..
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until onion is soft and mushrooms are browned. Add soup, milk, and both peppers to the skillet and mix well..
- Add ham, peas, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese and stir and cook over medium heat until cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt..
- Add drained pasta to the pan and mix well..
This gorgeously delicious recipe for Ham Tetrazzini is sure to win many stomach. Give this Ham Tetrazzini a try and let your guests envy you! View top rated Ham tetrazzini recipes with ratings and reviews. A traditional dish usually made with spaghetti and chicken or turkey. Great for using up leftover ham!