Chicken Lasagna. This chicken lasagna tastes incredible good. The sauce is really delicious and very flavorful. The Parmesan on top gets such a wonderful taste and color.
Spread about ⅓ of the marinara sauce over the bottom of a casserole dish. Keywords: chicken lasagna, chicken parm lasagna, chicken parm lasagna tasty, Chicken Parmesan Lasagna. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Pyrex. You can have Chicken Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagna
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- It's 1 lb of Chicken breast - cut into 1" pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 20 oz of Hunts Fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It's 6 of Cooked lasagne noodles (6-9 depending on how you like your lasagne. Some people make their last layer noodles and cheese.).
- Prepare 16 oz of Low fat cottage cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Part skim mozzarella.
- You need 2 cup of Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh spinach if you want, stuck in the layers.
Layers of lasagna noodles, chicken, peas, creamy garlic Parmesan sauce - no cans, all real, totally The funny thing about this recipe is that it's called Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna BAKE, but it's. Chicken Lasagna Recipe is a a rich dish of alternate layers of thin sheets of pasta with juicy and flavour packed chicken in tomato salsa sauce and topped with cheese, baked to perfection. Two great dishes, together at last. Creamy blue cheese sauce and spicy chicken layered with lasagna noodles.
Chicken Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven 350f. Coat a large skillet w/Pam; place over med heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté 2 min. Add cut chicken, brown. Add parsley, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and (undrained) tomatoes. Stir well, bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Coat a lasagna pan with spray. Place 3 noodles in dish. Layer half each: cottage cheese, mozzarella, chicken mixture and Parmesan. Repeat layers. (I snuck fresh spinach in between a couple of layers).
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle cheddar. Bake additional 5-10 minutes, until cheddar is bubbly..
This fun mash-up of chicken Parmesan and lasagna is an easy and delicious dish to prepare for your weeknight dinner. Our best chicken lasagna will make even the pickiest eaters at your table join the clean plate club. Try this creamy lasagna with layers of tasty chicken and four cheeses. An amazingly cheesy chicken lasagna that kicks ass! Kick Ass Chicken Lasagna is THE BEST.