Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken.
You can have Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken
- You need 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 of Italian Bread Crumbs (as much as needed).
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 of Enough Oil To Cook Chicken In.
- It's 4 of Slices Smoked Or Cooked Ham.
- You need 6 of Slices Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream Of Celery Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Couple Pinches Of Dried Sage.
- Prepare 1 of Salt And Pepper To Taste.
- You need 1 of Parsley (For Garnish).
Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken step by step
- Pound chicken breasts between wax paper or plastic wrap to about an 1/2 inch thick..
- Dip each chicken breast into beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs..
- While your chicken is cooking, mix your soups, 2 slices swiss cheese ( torn up), wine, milk, sage, salt and pepper. *** More milk may be added to reach desired consistancy. Simmer..
- After you heat your oil, cook your chicken breasts until golden brown and done. About 10 minutes each side. Remove from pan drain on paper towels. Empty excess oil from your pan also..
- Return chicken breasts to pan. Top with slice of Ham, a piece of cheese and a bit of the sauce. Cover and cook until cheese is all melted all nice and hot! Spoon extra sauce over rice and more over the chicken if you like! Sprinkle with parsley and Enjoy!.