Creamy Tuscan Chicken.
You can cook Creamy Tuscan Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Prepare of For the Chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It's 2 of chicken breasts.
- It's of Salt and Pepper.
- It's of For the Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- It's 6 oz of Baby spinach.
- It's 3/4 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Dried Rosemary.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken step by step
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat; season chicken with salt and pepper then place in skillet. Cook for about 7 minutes then flip and continue to cook for 6 more minutes, or until done..
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add butter to the pan and melt. Stir in onions and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes next and cook for 1 minute. Next, stir in the spinach and cook for 1-2 more minutes, or until wilted.
- Add heavy cream, Italian seasoning, rosemary, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Next mix in parmesan and stir until sauce has thickened. Once sauce has thickened, place chicken back in pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken and serve over your favorite pasta (optional).