Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken. Want an easy slow-cooker chicken recipe? This Slow-Cooker Parmesan-Garlic Chicken from Delish.com is off the hook. Crisp-tender chicken thighs cooked low and slow right alongside some baby red potatoes before they're tossed in freshly grated Parmesan.
Garlic Parmesan chicken & potatoes is an easy yet comforting dish that the entire family will enjoy. Make this meal in your slow cooker or Instant Pot. Having made this several different ways, I ultimately went with casserole form of garlic Parmesan chicken & potatoes. You can have Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken
- You need 3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil divided.
- Prepare 2 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- It's of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- It's 2 tbsp. of butter, softened.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp. of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Freshly chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
Stir together cream and corn starch and stir into slow cooker, along with Parmesan cheese. It is amazing what these simple ingredients can do to bring out such amazing flavor and can be a meal that the Any meat cooked in the slow cooker always comes out with a fantastic result. This chicken was so tender and juicy. I love pan searing the chicken.
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe - Learn how to make garlic parmesan chicken wings that are SO CRISPY! Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach. Sometimes I enlist my husband's help on what I should make for dinner. My blog tech issues still aren't cleared up (hoping to get that all squared away tonight!). But I still wanted to get out this large family.