Chicken Alfredo Penne.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Penne using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Penne
- You need of Sauce.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 lb of penne noodles.
Chicken Alfredo Penne instructions
- Slice chicken into strips or bite size chunks. And cook..
- Prepare noodles according to instructions on box..
- Combine milk, butter, parmesan, and cream cheese in sauce pan on low-medium heat. Stirring constantly..
- Once chunks are gone from sauce, add to cooked noodles. Add chicken. Stir and serve..