Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets. These low-carb chicken cutlets will definitely satisfy your craving for fried chicken, and also make an excellent base for a keto chicken parm. This baked parmesan chicken cutlets recipe is not just super easy, but also one of my favorite Keto recipes. And the best thing is that you don't have to stay on a diet to serve them.
This crispy parmesan chicken is a favorite in our home because of What you will need for Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken. To get started you will need just a few Heat oil or butter in a large NON-STICK heavy duty pan. Add chicken cutlets in a single layer and cook for. You can have Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- You need 1 pounds of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- It's of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's of Ghee or avocado oil, for frying.
- You need of Lemon wedges, for serving.
Bruschetta chicken cutlets are just what they sound like: thin cuts of chicken breast. Cutlets are sometimes simply called thinly sliced chicken breasts. Yes, even though this chicken is breaded, it's completely keto-approved. Instead of high-carb traditional bread As far as chicken dinner recipes go, this one is easy and pretty fast!
Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets instructions
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch..
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides..
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder..
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken..
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges..
Breaded chicken cutlets cooked in a skillet topped with everything I normally add to my guacamole - sliced avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, red onion and lime juice. Some jalapeño slices on top would be great! We eat chicken a few times a week, out of all of my chicken recipes, I probably make this one. The best Chicken Cutlet recipe - Thin sliced chicken breasts breaded in seasoned and Panko breadcrumbs and pan fried until crispt and golden. A quick and easy recipe to make a delicious dinner that you can also use again and again in all your favorite recipes.