My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰.
You can cook My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰
- Prepare 1/2 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tomato and herb Pesto.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic purèe.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1 Handful of Spinach Chopped.
- It's 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of Soft white Cheese.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red Sweet Pepper chopped small.
- It's 12 of mini pepperonies.
- It's 4 tbls of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- You need 3-4 of Cherry tomatoes cut into slices. 3 more sliced for the end.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of fresh chopped Parsley on top for the Garnish.
- Prepare of Plain tortillas to dip in or garlic bread Toasted is lovely.
My 3 Cheese + Pepperoni Pizza Topping Dip 🥰 instructions
- Chop all you have to chop up have all the ingredients ready..
- Using a saucepan add tomatoes, tomato puree and Garlic purèe and heat up on low light..
- Add pesto, Basil oregano, ricotta cheese and soft Cheese mix all together when smooth turn off. Then pour into two serving bowls..
- Next chop the spinach and sweet peppers and stir into both bowls. add a few more cherry tomatoes sliced,.
- Also add the pepperonies and the Grated Mozzarella on top add to the microwave each bowl to just melt the mozzarella. Add the parsley all over both bowls and enjoy with some garlic bread Toasted or plain tortillas..