Turkey Meatballs. I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite So we took to the kitchen to figure out how to make the juiciest, most flavorful turkey meatballs, and came.
Turkey meatballs are the perfect lightened up weeknight dinner! Serve them with some marinara over pasta or zoodles or just pile them on your plate and serve with some veggies. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. You can have Turkey Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- Prepare of meatballs.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soft bread crumbs.
- It's 1 large of egg, lightly beaten.
- It's 2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of coating and topping.
- You need 4 tbsp of fine dry bread crumbs.
So easy, double the recipe and freeze. Try your pack of ground turkey in ground turkey meatloaf or. Turkey Meatballs - Easy, healthy and full of flavor. Low in carbs and fat and high in protein.
Turkey Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- Combine all meatball ingredients..
- Shape into small meatballs, about 3/4 ounce each..
- Roll meatballs in the fine dry bread crumbs to lightly coat then dust with dry bread crumbs..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Larger meatballs require more time..
Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker. We are a meatball loving family, these turkey meatballs are so tender and delicious, and easy to make any night of the week. Homemade, flavorful turkey meatballs are easy to make and great to keep in the freezer for a quick weeknight One of the best recipes that I've made for Budget Bytes so far is the Italian Meatballs. Jasmine rice gives these turkey meatballs a unique texture and keeps them moist and filling. These delicious ground turkey meatballs will spice up dinner with taco seasoning and green onions.