Turkey meatballs. I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite So we took to the kitchen to figure out how to make the juiciest, most flavorful turkey meatballs, and came.
Turkey meatballs are the perfect lightened up weeknight dinner! Serve them with some marinara over pasta or zoodles or just pile them on your plate and serve with some veggies. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. You can have Turkey meatballs using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey meatballs
- You need 2 lbs of ground turkey 85/15.
- It's 1 lb of ground white turkey.
- You need 10 of whole wheat Ritz Crackers (crushed finely).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cayenne.
- It's 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasalt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian season.
- It's 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cans of crushed tomatoes.
- You need half of a jar or prepared pasta sauce, any kind (about 2 cups).
- You need 2 cups of water.
So easy, double the recipe and freeze. Try your pack of ground turkey in ground turkey meatloaf or. Turkey Meatballs - Easy, healthy and full of flavor. Low in carbs and fat and high in protein.
Turkey meatballs instructions
- In a large bowl mix all of the ground turkey.
- Add large egg.
- Mix in crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Add spices, continue to mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop start scooping out the meatballs.
- Drop into a large pot of boiling water, about half way full of water.
- Cook for 30 minutes on med high.
- In a separate pot mix tomato paste, sauce, and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low.
- Add meatballs to sauce and continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes longer..
- Serve with your choice of pasta or rice..
- Enjoy 😉😉.
Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker. We are a meatball loving family, these turkey meatballs are so tender and delicious, and easy to make any night of the week. Homemade, flavorful turkey meatballs are easy to make and great to keep in the freezer for a quick weeknight One of the best recipes that I've made for Budget Bytes so far is the Italian Meatballs. Jasmine rice gives these turkey meatballs a unique texture and keeps them moist and filling. These delicious ground turkey meatballs will spice up dinner with taco seasoning and green onions.