Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf.
You can cook Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- It's 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder, adjust to your tastes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of meatloaf seasoning mix, i use mccormicks.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce; 2 for glaze & 1 for loaf.
- Prepare 2 envelope of onion soup mix.
Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. line a 3 quart casserole dish with foil, spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix sugar, ketchup, and 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce for glaze. set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix meat with garlic powder, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, onion soup and meatloaf mix, pepper, breadcrumbs, eggs, milk, and 1 cup of the ketchup mix..
- Combine thoroughly. and shape into loaf..
- Spoon one cup of ketchup mix onto loaf and use brush to thoroughly cover. its tricky with such a large size loaf, but make sure you get some on the bottom too. I save whatever glaze is left because my kids like to cover every inch of their slices!.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F and juices run clear..
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. if you want gravy, I use 1 cup of pan drippings with 1 envelope of brown gravy mix, and about 1/2 cup of water..
- I guess it goes without saying this goes great with homemade mashed potatoes...see my recipe of my page. enjoy!.