Pink Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Pink Alfredo Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pink Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 1 of 4 oz package cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 tsp of dried parsley.
Pink Alfredo Sauce step by step
- melt butter in 2 quart sauce pan over medium heat.
- add garlic and cream cheese, stir until smooth.
- add half the milk and parmasan cheese, stir.
- add the tomato sauce and herbs, stir.
- add remaining milk, simmer on low heat for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- serve over your favorite pasta.