You can cook Tuscan Chicken using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Chicken
- It's 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of Tuscan seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
Tuscan Chicken instructions
- Halve the chicken breast. You can butterfly it (to make four pieces). Adjust the cooking time for this..
- Rub the chicken with Tuscan seasoning..
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet. When the pan is hot, carefully put the chicken there. It should sizzle. If it doesn't sizzle, it means the pan is still too cold..
- When the bottom part is a bit brown, flip the chicken. If the pieces of chicken don't stick to the pan, it means they are ready to be flipped..
- The chicken is ready when it is a bit firm and the color is golden brown..