Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata.
You can have Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata
- You need 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- It's 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- It's 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- It's 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata instructions
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot.......
- Now add your minced garlic......
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly.......
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly.......
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well.....
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.