You can have Balsamic Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken
- You need 2 T of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 12 oz of green beans.
- It's 1 1/4 of lbs chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare of salt & pepper (to taste).
- It's 1/4 c of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 2 T of honey.
- It's 3 T of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 c of grape tomatoes.
Balsamic Chicken instructions
- In large skillet, melt 1 T butter. Cook mushrooms & green beans. Remove from pan & set aside..
- Salt & pepper the chicken, melt 1 T butter, then cook chicken. Remove from pan & set aside..
- In skillet, mix dressing, honey, & balsamic vinegar. Stir & cook till sauce slightly thickens..
- Add cooked veggies & chicken into skillet. Mix all together..
- Add tomatoes. Mix all together. (I advise to use a little LESS tomatoes to avoid a sour taste from the tomatoes).
- Serve warm. Enjoy!.