Cast Iron Pan Lemon Chicken.
You can cook Cast Iron Pan Lemon Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Pan Lemon Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken leg & thigh quartered.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- It's 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It's of salt.
- It's of lemon pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Cast Iron Pan Lemon Chicken instructions
- Heat oil in large cast iron pan on medium high & add generously salted chicken to pan skin side down for 5 minutes without moving the chicken & add lemon pepper to side facing up.
- Turn over chicken & add lemon pepper to skin side facing up & let cook for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice of the 2 lemons onto the chicken & slice up the used lemons & add to the pan with all other ingredients & cook in 450° preheated oven for approximately 20 minuted depending on size of the chicken pieces.
- Remove from oven & let sit for 5 minutes & serve & enjoy..