Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole.
You can cook Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- You need of pie crust.
- It's 2 cup of almond flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need of pot pie ingredients.
- It's 1 lb of chicken breast tenderloins.
- It's 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 packages of frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans, corn).
- It's 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 of sage.
- Prepare 1 of rosemary.
- It's 1 of basil.
- You need 12 oz of Jar of Heinz fat free chicken gravy.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter (optional).
Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 9x13 casserole dish..
- Mix almond flour, coconut oil, salt, parmesan cheese and egg together until it forms a doughy texture..
- Cook chicken breasts in one pan with 2 tbsp olive oil and frozen veggies in a larger skillet with 2 tbsp of olive oil..
- While chicken is cooking, take almond flour dough and press into the bottom of the casserole dish covering the whole bottom..
- Add mushrooms, seasonings and chicken broth to veggies. Add butter for taste and thickening (optional) Simmer and stir.
- Continue to cook chicken until done. Remove chicken and shred or cut into smaller chunks..
- Add chicken and chicken gravy to the veggies. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Pour pot pie ingredients into casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes. The crust will be more moist and less crispy when done. But still gives a nice hearty flavor..