Skillet Chicken & Spinach Parmesan.
You can cook Skillet Chicken & Spinach Parmesan using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Chicken & Spinach Parmesan
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- It's 2 cup of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of Ragu traditional style sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Skillet Chicken & Spinach Parmesan instructions
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- Combine panko and parmesan cheese in a small bowl..
- Coat the chicken with the bread crumb mix.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add the cutlets (do in batches to avoid crowding) and cook on each side until golden brown and cooked through. (Wipe skillet before repeating with remaining chicken pieces.).
- Remove chicken from skillet and pour half of the pasta sauce onto the bottom of the skillet..
- Gently lay the chicken on top..
- Top each piece of chicken with a couple tablespoons of sauce, 1/4 cup chopped spinach, and two tablespoons of mozzarella. Just spoon and sprinkle till it looks right :).
- Place in broiler for 2-4 minutes until cheese just begins to turn golden brown..
- Serve :).