Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. I hate meatloaf," says Randy while sitting at the dinner table one evening. We learn very quickly that he is no fan, but his mother eventually gets him to eat by pretending he a little piggie eating from a trough. Ralphie and his dad look on in sheer horror.
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. My mom always made meatloaf with beef when I was growing up, and I always loved it. You can have Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf
- You need of ★★★★★★★★★ For the meat loaf ★★★★★★★★★.
- It's 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- It's 1 pound of bulk sausage, I used Odem's Tennessee Pride brand.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ For the filling ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 tablespoons of chopped cilantro.
- It's 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Topping ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoons of tomato paste.
But once I tried it with. Be like Randy and eat your meatloaf! Current track: Meatloaf, Smeatloaf, Double BeetloafMeatloaf, Smeatloaf, Double Beetloaf. And since everyone seems to like it, and leftovers are really good, I end up making it quite often for my family.
Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven 390° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the paprika, egg, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cilantro, and parsley..
- Zest the lime and juice it. Add to the cream cheese mixture. Set aside..
- Mix the meat, with eggs, parmesan cheese, and spices..
- Chop the onion and olives finely..
- Add olive and onions, and mix well.
- Spay an oven safe dish, preferably a loaf pan, wirh nonstick spray or grease it with butter. Push the meat mixture into bottom of dish..
- Form a hollow spot in the middle of the meat..
- Add filling and cover top with meat mixture..
- Mix the mustard, tomato paste, honey and black pepper..
- Add to top. Put in oven and cook till done, about an hour. Let sit 10 minutes and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
After years of making this dish for my family, tweaking and experimenting, I have developed the perfect keto recipe. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential American dinners. Everyone has a recipe for meatloaf, but we truly believe that this is. I need a more exciting life to share with ya'll!