You can have Recovery Soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Recovery Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Sirloin.
- Prepare 1 of medium Yellow Onion.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 pinch of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 tbls of Full of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Elbow Macaroni.
- You need 1 can (16 oz.) of Stewed Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (16 oz.) of Dark Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Parmasagn Cheese.
Recovery Soup step by step
- Brown Ground Sirloin and Drain Grease.
- Dice Yellow Onion, & add to Ground Sirloin.
- Add Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Add Italian Seasoning, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Garlic Salt, Fresh Minced Garlic and Salt & Pepper.
- Add Elbow Macaroni, Stir, Cover & bring to Boil.
- Reduce Heat, add Stewed Tomatoes, lightly drain & add Kidney Beans.
- Stir, cover for 8min's & serve into bowl.
- Add Salt, Pepper & Parmasagn Cheese on top.