Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach. This video is a recipe video about Creamy Garlic Sundried Tomato and Spinach Chicken. Creamy sun-dried tomato chicken is a quick, easy one pan recipe with a delicious sauce that will have you licking your fingers! I mean what's not to love about chicken thighs and sun-dried tomatoes in the most delicious, creamy, garlicky sauce?
Here's what you need for the creamy sun dried tomato sauce. I've used chicken thighs here, but it's just as great made with chicken breast. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan, thyme, oregano and basil. You can cook Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red pepper flake.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1 (8.5 oz) of jar sundried tomatoes, drained, oil reserved.
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh basil, chopped.
The sun-dried tomatoes really added to it. I cannot state enough how good this is! Creamy sun-dried tomato chicken is the perfect easy, summer dinner. Not all sun-dried tomato chicken recipes are low carb or paleo, so this is a special treat.
Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach step by step
- Drained tomatoes and add herb oil from jar to a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Sliced chicken into strips and season with salt and pepper..
- Saute chicken in herb oil until cooked through, removed chicken to the side.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flake stir until garlic is cooked but not browned.
- Stir flour into chicken stock and add to skillet with heavy cream, parmesan cheese and stir until it begins to thicken. Do not boil..
- Reduce heat and Stir in tomatoes spinach and basil until spinach begins to wilt.
- Add chicken back to skillet and simmer until chicken is warmed through.
- Served over angel hair pasta. Garnish with parmesan and basil..
The sauce is a decadent combination of coconut cream, chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic that you'll pour over golden seared. This is a Creamy healthy Paleo sun-dried tomato chicken Recipe. The chicken is tender and falls The sun-dried tomatoes are so good, but not totally necessary. You can just leave them out or use Help I cannot find the recipe for creamy chicken with sundried tomatoes. I made it a week ago- but.