Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave. Easy vegetable vegan frittata recipe that's creamy and soft in the middle, packed with Vegan Frittata is a great way to use up leftover vegetables to make an easy inexpensive vegan meal And what it is, is low cholesterol, fiber filled and a good amount of protein for a healthy vegan main dish. Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes. This Chickpea flour frittata is filling, easy and delicious.
Vegan mini chickpea flour frittatas are filled with veggies and so easy to make, they're perfect for a quick In place of eggs traditionally used in frittatas, we'll be using the ever wonderful chickpea flour as the base for You may have to taste test it with my other Vegetable Frittata using tofu as the base!. Microwave Vegetable Frittata Recipes on Yummly This vegetable frittata is delicious for breakfast through to dinner. You can have Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato, diced (with or without the skin).
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 of Yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 8 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- It's 10 of black olives sliced.
- You need 1/4 of th teaspoon salt.
- You need 1/4 of th teaspoon freshly grounded pepper.
- You need of For the Batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of garbanzo bean flour or corn flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 of th teaspoon salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs dried.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 of th teaspoon white or black pepper optional.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salad Topping.
- Prepare 2 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise.
- It's 1/4 of th teaspoon salt or to taste.
Enjoy it hot or cold and cut into bite size pieces for babies and young kids. This Vegetable Frittata is quick and easy to make, is packed with flavour and is perfect for enjoying any time of the day. Definitely check out the meal plan if you're doing veganuary and are stuck on ideas that are delicious and healthy! Mini Vegan Quinoa Frittatas- made with protein packed quinoa and chickpea flour, these mini frittatas are an easy and delicious way to sneak in your veggies! (gluten-free).
Healthy Vegan Vegetable Frittata in Microwave step by step
- In a non-metallic microwave safe bowl, mix together potatoes, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, garlic, tomatoes and butter..
- Cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Now take a mixing bowl and combine the remaining ingredients listed under batter and whisk well to obtain a smooth, lump free pancake like batter..
- Pour this batter/mixture into the prepared vegetable and stir to combine..
- Arrange olives on the top surface..
- Cover the dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes..
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Let it stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving..
- Serve along, with green salad, vegan mayonnaise and with any condiments of choice. Enjoy endlessly..
- Note- I have used a 1350 watt microwave.Others may have different wattage. Therefore it might take a little more or less time accordingly..
The recipe is based off of my chickpea frittata which uses a base of garbanzo bean flour as the main binder and source of protein. I can help you with The best way to reheat frittata is in a microwave. Unfortunately, it is not easy to warm up frittata in an. Emmanuel's Earthly Goods is happy to present the recipe of the day Chickpea Flour Mini Veggie Frittatas - the perfect vegan & gluten free make ahead breakfast for busy weekday mornings. Voluptuous Roasted Vegetable Vegan Lasagna With Puttanesca Sauce.