Red pepper stuffed chicken. Upgrade dinner tonight with this easy Red Pepper, Mozzarella, and Pepperoni Stuffed Chicken recipe from Delish.com. Meanwhile, place chicken breasts skin side up on clean work surface and rub all sides with cut garlic clove. A deliciously rich dish, consisting of chicken breast stuffed with roasted red peppers, coated in breadcrumbs, pan-fried and served with a sour cream sauce, then sprinkled with feta.
These baked stuffed chicken breasts are really simple to make, stuffed with melted cheese, roasted red peppers, prosciutto and baby spinach. Stuffed with melted cheese, roasted red peppers, prosciutto and baby spinach. They are baked, not fried so they are low in calories. You can have Red pepper stuffed chicken using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red pepper stuffed chicken
- It's 3 piece of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of red pepper.
- It's 1 of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 8 of Fresh basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
Sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Pat red pepper dry with paper towel and place half a roasted red pepper over cheese. Place one asparagus spear near one edge of pepper, roll chicken with layers around the asparagus, using the bottom piece of plastic wrap to help roll it.
Red pepper stuffed chicken step by step
- cut the red pepper into small strips.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and season it with the Cajun seasoning on both sides.
- Preheat cast iron pan Valkyrie in the fresh mozzarella so it will fit into the chicken.
- stuff the chicken with red pepper and fresh mozzarella come up with a little basil inside.
- Cook it on high heat for 2 or 3 minutes on each side, in the cast iron pan.
- Once off of the stove, put in baking pan and the rest of the red pepper any vacant spaces.
- Cook in oven cook in oven at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Remove and put fresh mozzarella and a pinch of basil on top and cook until cheese is melted.
Roll as tightly as possible, use toothpicks to close if. Place the breast onto a flat surface and open up with a sharp knife to flatten out. Rub the crushed garlic into the chicken breasts and season with salt, pepper and cumin. Combine the cheese, roasted red pepper, olives and basil in a medium bowl, to form the filling. Stuff some into the pocket of each chicken breast, using all of it.