taisen's tomato mushroom grilled cheese. I started liking grilled cheese & tomato sandwiches years ago at a little restaurant near my office. I would go about three times a week to order a grilled provolone cheese & tomato sandwich. Today I wanted something different, something a little spicier, so I made up the following recipe.
PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONE OR LOW YOUR VOLUME THANK YOU I MADE GRILLED CHICKEN,TOMATO, MUSHROOM,GREEN PEPPERS,IN STICK! QUESADILLAS CHEESE&BEE DIPPING SAUCE KETCHUP AND SOY SAUCE WITH VINEGAR. Sharing a recipe for Mushroom Grilled Cheese with Balsamic Caramelized Onions. You can cook taisen's tomato mushroom grilled cheese using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of taisen's tomato mushroom grilled cheese
- It's 1 small of to medium ripe tomato.
- You need 1 of Portobello mushrooms or canned ( you only need a few for one sandwich).
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of bread ( I like the italian bread but you can use any kind ).
- Prepare 1 can of of tomato soup.
- You need 1 of fresh or dried basil.
- It's 1 of pepper.
I like ordinary grilled cheese, but this is no ordinary grilled cheese. This one incorporates caramelized onions flavored with balsamic vinegar and mushrooms that have been. Scrambled Egg + Tomato Grilled Cheese. Recipe developer, food stylist, author, and teacher with a passion for sandwiches.
taisen's tomato mushroom grilled cheese instructions
- if using fresh mushrooms clean and slice them. if using canned or jar ones drain them.
- fry the mushrooms in a bit of butter. you can add spices if you want ie: garlic , old bay , pepper. whatever you like or want.
- rinse and slice tomato.
- heat up a frying pan or a griddle. you can put oil or butter in it so it doesn't burn the pan if your using a frying pan.
- butter your bread on one side of each like your making grilled cheese.
- open the can of tomato soup. add in some pepper and basil. simmer to heat through.
- put one slice down on the griddle or pan butter side down.
- add sliced tomato on top.
- add fried mushrooms.
- add mozzarella cheese.
- add the other slice of bread on top butter side facing you..
- check the bottom and dont let it burn. when toasted to your liking flip it over to toast the other side..
- put the sandwich on a plate. serve with soup over top of it or in a side bowl for dipping. enjoy.
She's behind the popular blog Grilled Cheese Social. Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella. Grilled Zucchini Rolls with Herbs and Cheese. So when a grilled cheese craving strikes and there's no bread to be found… pita bread to the rescue! I actually might start making them like this on Since easy, cheesy, grilled cheese really needs no intro around here, let's jump into the recipe and get our pita on with these spinach and tomato grilled.