Minestrone. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
A huge success with the family and guests. Add more tomato paste for a thicker, more stewlike minestrone. I also added a can of green beans, used kidney instead of. You can have Minestrone using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minestrone
- Prepare 48 oz of box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 16 oz of can kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It's 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 2 cubes of beef boullion granules.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of can stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 16 oz of shell pasta.
- You need to taste of Parmesan.
Minestrone Soup Variations: Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. This budget minestrone is the classic Italian soup made with cannellini beans and broken up spaghetti. The minestrone is vegetarian, as long as you use vegetable stock. 🎦 Minestrone.
Minestrone step by step
- Rinse kidney beans with cold water..
- Chop celery, carrots, and onion..
- Combine chicken broth, kidney beans, carrots, celery, onion, boullion, basil, oregano, and pepper into a large sauce pan. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add in tomatoes, pasta, and garlic. Personally, I like adding in the juices with the tomatoes for extra flavor..
- Return to boil, then reduce heat to low again. Cover, let simmer for 5-10 more minutes. Remove from heat and add in parmesan, then serve..
Minestrone Soup is easy, healthy, hearty, comforting, versatile and all made in one pot! This Classic Minestrone Soup is loaded with vegetables, tomatoes, beans and pasta in a dynamic, rich tomato. Every region of Italy has its version of minestrone vegetable soup. The Italian American version seems to always have diced carrots, celery, potatoes, beans. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.