Pesto Pepper Pizza (Jain).
You can have Pesto Pepper Pizza (Jain) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Pepper Pizza (Jain)
- It's 4 of Pizza Base.
- You need 1 of medium thinly sliced tomatoes.
- You need 2 of medium thinly sliced red bell peppers.
- You need 2 of medium thinly sliced green capsicum.
- You need 2 of baby corns thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 cup of grated processed cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of pesto sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Oil as required.
Pesto Pepper Pizza (Jain) instructions
- Heat oil in a pan. Add tomatoes, saute for a minute. Add all bell peppers and baby corns till it softens. Add black pepper powder and chilli flakes. Mix well and add salt to taste. Toppings of veggies is ready..
- Method of pesto sauce : mix everything and grind it smoothly, add some water if sauce is too thick. Sauce is ready..
- Take pizza base for topping. Spread pesto sauce evenly on it. Add veggies and sprinkle grated cheese. Pizza base is ready to go on tava or pan..
- Keep nonstick pan on slow flame. Put pizza base carefully. Keep stainless steel sieve. Put a plate on sieve to cover it properly..
- Put weight on this to maintain heat inside. After 5 minutes check the bottom of pizza base. Keep it till it gets crispy and light brown. Pizza is ready..