Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian).
You can cook Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian)
- You need 1/2 packages of linguini or spaghetti.
- It's 1 can of Hunt's brand tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It's 2 of Quorn brand meatless Chick'n (Garlic and Herb Breaded kind).
- It's 2 of slices of Muenster cheese.
- It's 1 of shredded Romano for topping it off.
Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) step by step
- Chop onion, garlic and tomato. Add to a skillet and saute in a bit of butter for about 10 minutes. Then add Hunts sauce, cover and turn down to low heat. Allow to simmer.
- Get water boiling for noodles, cook until al dente..
- Bake your Quorn Chik'n as stated on package, 25min at 425°F..
- Once Chik'n is done, pull out. In an oven safe dish, pour just enough marinara in the bottom to cover it, I topped it off with some garlic powder, basil and pepper. Then put Chik'n on top, add most of the sauce that's left (save just a bit to mix with noodles) then top each piece of Chik'n with Muenster cheese. Pop in the oven at 425 for 10 minutes until cheese is all melty and DELICIOUS looking..
- Add the rest of sauce to the drained noodles. Put those little noodies on a plate, top off with a fantastically prepared piece of Chik'n with the sauce. I grated Romano on top. Romano cheese stinks, wash your hands or you'll smell like you've spent too much time in a cheap motel in Vegas ;).
- ENJOY, FRIENDS. And as always, have yourself a shot or 6. I had whiskey this time. Cheers!.