LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP. This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your family begging for more. Serve as an appetizer with onion or garlic crackers. If you like hot crab dip then you'll love this version.
Happy Twirl is a channel dedicated to creating videos about poem, quote, gardening, recipe, holiday, and other lifestyle videos. Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole dish and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. This delicious, addictive crab dip will have your family begging for more. You can cook LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP
- You need 2 lb of jumbo lump crab meat.
- You need 8 oz of three 8ounce packages of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 12 tbsp of minced green onions (white and green part).
- It's 8 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 8 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 8 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Serve as an appetizer with onion or garlic crackers. You can substitute Tony Chachere's or Zatarains seasoning in place of Old Bay if you like. They are all great with this dip. You can use French bread, pita or bagel rounds or assorted crackers to dip.
LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 325°.
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish and mix well.
- You may adjust ingredients seasonings to suit your taste.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve hot with a bread or crackers of your choice ... i use Italian bread loafs.
Hot and Cheesy Crab Dip ~ The Perfect Party Dip! Lump crab meat, cheese, lemon and dill are baked to bubbly and gooey golden brown perfection. In Louisiana, almost anything gives us an excuse to throw a party. And with a crowd to feed, dips are an Reader and Chef Ace Champion sent us this recipe for Creole Crab Dip that makes entertaining a Sprinkle Parmesan on top of mixture. Bake until mixture is hot and bubbly and cheese is light.