Sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza. Rebecca Brand shows how to make Chicken Pesto Flatbread! Chicken Pesto Flatbread Pizza topped with artichokes is a super easy dinner with this quick bread. Start studying pizzas/flatbreads pinstripes. housemade pizza dough baked with italian sausage, roasted red peppers, and mozarell cheese. garnished with grated parm. housemade pizza dough baked with our sig balsamic bbq sauce, mozarella, pesto chicken, and grilled red onion. garnished.
Top with mozzarella cheese and roasted red peppers. It's never easy to adjust after carefree summer hours, but I am here to help with an easy dinner recipe! This Pesto, Roasted Red Pepper and Mozzarella. You can cook Sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza
- Prepare 100 grams of plain flour.
- You need 100 grams of natural yogurt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It's 1 tbsp of Parmesan.
- It's 1 tbsp of grated mozzarella.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped red pepper.
Sprinkle with the corn and red pepper flakes if using. Sprinkle the pizza with fresh cracked pepper for an extra boost of flavor. The Best Flatbread Veggie Pizza Recipes on Yummly Skip delivery, nix the frozen boxed pizza, and whip up a We're a huge fan of topping ours with a sprinkling of feta and fiery red pepper flakes for good measure.
Sophie's paprika chicken red pepper and pesto flatbread pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°'.
- Slice the chicken into strips, place on a baking tray and sprinkle over the paprika..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Once cooked, leave to cool and then slice..
- Combine your yogurt, flour, baking powder and salt..
- Knead on a floured surface for one to two minutes until thoroughly combined..
- Roll out to about ½cm thick in your desired shape..
- Heat on a griddle for 4 minutes total on each side, turning occasionally..
- Remove from the griddle and place in a baking tray..
- Spread your tomato paste and 2/3eds of your pesto evenly onto the flatbread..
- Top with the paprika chicken and red peppers..
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the top and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and turned slightly golden..
- Drizzle your remaining pesto over the top and serve hot..
I'm seriously loving this white-pizza-gone-green with it's garlicky pesto base, melty medley of cheeses. Season the chicken with the paprika, salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until it is cooked all the way Drain the pasta, reserving some of the water and toss the pasta with the pesto and the reserved pasta water. Similar Recipes: Roasted Red Pepper Pesto Pasta with Feta and Kalamata Olives. These vegetarian beauties are seasoned and charred just like a nice cut of beef.