Pesto Chicken And Mushroom risotto Mmmmmmmm.
You can have Pesto Chicken And Mushroom risotto Mmmmmmmm using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Chicken And Mushroom risotto Mmmmmmmm
- You need of Risotto.
- It's 8 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Arborio rice.
- It's 2 cup of Diced onions.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic minced.
- You need 8 oz of Portobello mushroom chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas thawed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Pesto Chicken.
- It's 4 each of Bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of Pesto: basil/ garlic/ pine nut/ olive oil (or Cosco) 😁.
Pesto Chicken And Mushroom risotto Mmmmmmmm instructions
- In one large pot, pour in all chicken stock. Warm to slight boil. Keep heat low just to warm..
- Another large pan, add olive oil with a pat of butter. Sauté onion, add at least 2 tsp salt. Add mushrooms, then garlic until mushrooms release water. Pour in rice and sauté for 4 more minutes. Add wine..
- Let the rice mixture absorb most of the wine. Start slowly ladling your stock. Stir constantly. Wait to add more stock until absorbs. Add more. This takes about 25 minutes and the risotto will be perfectly creamy. Add peas and Parmesan cheese..
- Add Pesto to chickens in zip lock bag. Let marinade for 24 hours. Brown chicken skin side down in olive oil on cast iron skillet 4 minutes each side. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes..