Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo.
You can have Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp (Frozen peeled devained).
- You need 1 lb of Sausage links.
- You need 1 packages of Fettuccine Noodles.
- You need 1/2 of White Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño.
- It's 2 (32 oz.) of Newman's Own Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo instructions
- Start boiling Noodles with 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Chop onion and Jalapeño and cook with Sausage and 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Remove cooked Sausage, Jalapeño and onions.
- Cook Shrimp in remaining oil adding Creole Seasoning.
- Once Noodles are complete drain noodles and shrimp and add Alfredo Sauce. Mix well and ENJOY!.