Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups. On a clean surface, assemble the roll-ups. Start by laying a cooked lasagna noodle flat. Using a spoon, spread marinara sauce on one end of the noodle.
These Chicken Parmesan Roll-Ups are an easy dinner recipe that your whole family will love. the-girl-who-ate-everything.com. You can totally customize these Chicken Parmesan Roll-Ups. Use marinara sauce instead of diced tomatoes for a quicker version of the recipe. You can have Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups
- You need 1-1/2 Cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, divided.
- It's 3 cups of Italian of panko breadcrumbs.
- It's 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt.
- You need to taste of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of marinara sauce (2 - 24 oz. jars).
- It's 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- It's 1 (30 oz.) of container of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp. of parsley, for garnish (optional).
Spread ricotta mixture onto each lasagna noodle, then spoon marinara sauce over the ricotta. Sometimes it's good to get tripped up. For you, the roll-ups represent a moment of kitchen brilliance! Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups are an easy appetizer loaded with your favorite Italian flavors!
Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Lay cooked lasagna noodles flat, on an even layer, on a greased baking sheet. (11"x 17").
- Season chicken with salt & pepper then cut chicken into approximately 1/2" cubes. Put flour and breadcrumbs into two separate bowls. Whisk together three eggs into a separate bowl. working in batches, dredge chicken in the flour then dip into the eggs. Toss them into the breadcrumbs for the final dredge..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heated oil. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 12 minutes turning chicken at the 6 minute mark..
- Meanwhile, make filling. Whisk together the ricotta, remaining eggs, garlic powder and 1 cup of parmesan cheese. Spread ricotta mixture onto each lasagna noodle, then spoon marinara sauce over the ricotta. Top with the cooked chicken and mozzarella then roll up tightly..
- In large deep baking dish (9"X 13") spoon a layer of marinara on the bottom of the dish. Add roll-ups and spoon more sauce onto each roll-up. Sprinkle more mozzarella nad Parmesan over each roll-up. Bake until bubbly and melted, about 30 minutes..
- Remove from over and let cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley if so desired..
These poppable chicken pinwheels will fly off everyone's plate! Are you guys ready to try my best pinwheel recipe yet?! There's this ongoing obsession with chicken parmesan in my house. Breaded chicken and seasoned Parmesan Cream Cheese rolled up into lasagna noodles and covered in a delicious homemade marinara sauce. This dinner will quickly become a new favorite!