Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 3 of medium or large green, red or yellow bell peppers.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of tub ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken soup base.
- It's 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Pre heat oven 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, add your garlic, onion and brown your turkey or beef..
- Add your ricotta cheese and spinach, Italian seasoning, fire roasted tomatoes, soup base, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Give it a great stir and make sure your spinach is wilted..
- Now cut the tops off bell peppers and pull seeds out. Place on a baking sheet. Stuff your peppers full. Use the rest of the filling around your peppers. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top..
- Cook for 30 minutes. Enjoy!.