Iz's Chicken Pesto Pizza.
You can cook Iz's Chicken Pesto Pizza using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iz's Chicken Pesto Pizza
- Prepare 8 oz of pizza dough.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto sauce.
- You need 1 each of grilled boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It's 1 tsp of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Iz's Chicken Pesto Pizza instructions
- Roll and stretch pizza dough to about 10 inches, poke holes through dough with a fork..
- Spread pesto sauce onto dough.
- Chop chicken breast into small pieces.
- Sprinkle chicken and walnuts over pesto.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 475°F - 500°F for 7- 10 minutes.
- Brush crust with olive oil..