Use A Bread Machine ♡ Tiramisu Flavored Twisted Heart Rolls.
You can have Use A Bread Machine ♡ Tiramisu Flavored Twisted Heart Rolls using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Use A Bread Machine ♡ Tiramisu Flavored Twisted Heart Rolls
- You need 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- It's 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 5 grams of Instant coffee.
- It's 160 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- It's 1 of Cocoa powder.
Use A Bread Machine ♡ Tiramisu Flavored Twisted Heart Rolls instructions
- Warm the milk in the microwave, dissolve the instant coffee and let cool..
- Place all the ingredients from the strong flour to the dry yeast into the bread machine case and begin the bread dough course..
- Warm the cream cheese in the microwave for 40~50 seconds until soft. Add the sugar and mix well until smooth..
- When the dough is ready, remove it from the bread machine, separate into 8 portions, deflate, and form into balls. Cover with a wrung out, damp dishcloth and let sit for 10~15 minutes..
- Roll each ball out into an oblong shape, spread with cream cheese and dust with cocoa powder..
- Roll it up and tightly close the seam..
- Keep rolling it until it stretches to 22~24 cm Cut it in two,leaving 1.5 cm at each end intact..
- Use both hands to lift one section to the top, and the other section under to twist..
- Bend it into a loop and tightly seal the two ends together. Push the ends together into the center to form a heart shape. Place on a baking tray and let rise a second time..
- When they are done rising, bake for 12~15 minutes at 180°C. If they seem like they are getting too dark, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil..
- Here is an experimental mini bread loaf version. I just rolled it up and baked it, so some air got stuck inside, which made it look quite ugly,so I dismissed these. Well, if you want something simple, make these. (Makes six 10 x 5.5 x 5cm mini bread loaves).