Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara.
You can have Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground turkey (or ground beef).
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- It's 1/3 cup of Italian flavored bread crumbs (add more if not binding).
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt with parsley.
- It's 1 dash of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 jar of of your favorite marinara.
Homemade Parmesan Meatballs Marinara instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add all ingredients together except marinara sauce then mix together with hands (make sure not to overwork).Roll mixture into quarter sized meatballs, the smaller size makes them easier to eat. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and put the meatballs about 1/2 inch apart and bake for 25- 30 minutes. Remove from oven and in a medium saucepan combine meatballs and the marinara sauce. Cook over med low heat for 1 hour stirring regularly. Serve on toasted hoagie rolls (I like to brush with melted garlic butter) with provolone cheese, and banana peppers or over thin spaghetti..