You can have Meatball Stew using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Stew
- You need of seasonings.
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Romano cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It's 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It's 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 can of 14.5 Oz stewed tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of 12 Oz tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It's 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 cup of celery chopped.
Meatball Stew instructions
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper in large bowl. Form 2 inch balls. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Brown meatballs on all sides. Transfer to crockpot..
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine. Cover, cook on LOW 4-6 hours or on HIGH 2-4 hours.