Vegetarian Tri Color Tortellini Pasta Salad.
You can cook Vegetarian Tri Color Tortellini Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Tri Color Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of tri color cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1 box of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 box of fresh button mushrooms.
- You need 1 small of red onion.
- It's 1 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated pecorino romano cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of crushed mixed tropical pepper or black pepper.
Vegetarian Tri Color Tortellini Pasta Salad step by step
- boil & cook tortellini & rinse in cold water to stop cooking & put in large bowl.
- quarter mushroom & saute in pan with olive oil over low heat.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half & give slight sqeeze over bowl to release lil juice & add to bowl.
- quarter zucchini & chop into half inch pieces & put in bowl raw.
- cut red onion in half & slice thin & put in bowl.
- add room temperature green peas into bowl.
- mince fresh garlic & place in bowl.
- add grated cheese to bowl along with olive oil & salt & pepper.
- mix gently with spoon & ready to serve.