1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake. You are going to love Moma Donna's classic easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe made in a Cast Iron Skillet! Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute.
Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it Bake for about an hour, until the crust is deeply golden and flaky. Then it's ready to serve This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen peas and carrots and Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts. Finally, unfold it and gently press it into the corners of the pan to create the bottom crust, being careful not to stretch it. You can cook 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake
- It's 3 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken.
- It's 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- It's 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 3 cups of frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It's 1 can of buttery grands biscuits.
- It's to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
The dough should extend just a little over the. Classic chicken pot pie recipe made with tender chicken and vegetables underneath a buttery, flaky crust. An easy and delicious single serving meal. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13x9 baking dish..
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan..
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs..
Next, melt a little bit of butter in the same pan and add chopped onions, garlic, dried basil, salt, and. It can be made ahead and it's freezer friendly too! Life is real, and that's why we need easy recipes in our lives. Love easy sheet pan dinner ideas? Homemade Chicken Pot Pie made in a sheet pan with a puff pastry crust.