Crockpot Chicken Piccata.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken Piccata using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Piccata
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken cut in strips.
- You need 3 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- It's 1 of Juice from a lemon.
- Prepare 8 oz of Whole mushrooms.
- You need 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried dill.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Shallot powder or onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 1 of Italian parsley (optional).
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked rice.
Crockpot Chicken Piccata instructions
- Combine flour, salt, pepper in a ziplock bag . Add chicken, shake to coat. Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until browned on all sides (about 5 mins). Place in crockpot..
- After removing chicken, put stock in the skillet and heat for 5 mins. Pour into crockpot..
- Add lemon juice, mushrooms and garlic to crockpot. Cook on low for 2 hours..
- Mix cornstarch and water, then add to crockpot. Add remaining seasonings and capers. Increase to high heat and cook for 30 mins..
- Serve over rice and broccoli. Top with parsley if desired..