Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is a major This Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccini is a major comfort food. There's just something about a mountain of pasta consumed by rich creamy sauce, and studded with.
Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, pepper-onion mixture and Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder and cumin. You can cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. There should still be a bit of firmness in the center of your. Close the lid and turn the valve to sealing, not Stir in the shrimp and pasta.
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta instructions
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
Could I add vegetables to this Creamy Shrimp Pasta? This is a great dish to supplement with vegetables. This easy shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect fast weeknight dinner that's tasty enough for company! Tender shrimp and fettuccine pasta are smothered in an amazing creamy garlic sauce. It took me a few tries before I was confident in sharing this shrimp fettuccine Alfredo recipe.